Freelance Designer, Marketing Strategy
The Marketing Strategy team is responsible for expressing the power and potential of Viacom through marketing and brand strategy. The team elevates the value and impact of Viacom’s portfolio of brands and reasserts the company’s thought leadership, creativity and innovation.
Working directly working with marketing peers including Art Director, the Designer will ensure brand strategy come to life through editorial, product and brand marketing.
The Designer is responsible for:
• Designing and producing visually appealing presentations that tell compelling brand stories in a non-traditional corporate aesthetic
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues
• Working within a team to assist with the creation, conception, and execution of design assets that can include graphs/charts, stock photography, infographics, and custom animations, video and social assets
• Staying current in design, illustration, photography and new technology trends
Specific qualifications include:
• Demonstrated skills in PowerPoint and Keynote
• Advanced knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Solid foundation of design from layout to color and typography
• Conceptual abilities and cutting edge, quality craftsmanship
• Exceptional communication skills within a team
• Very high attention to detail
Please submit a resume and portfolio. Submissions without both will not be reviewed.
Location: New York
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other basis proscribed by applicable law.
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/AAP
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.