We are seeking a creative and highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our team. The primary function of the Designer is to support day-to-day marketing assignments (across all nine offices). Applicant must be passionate about design, strategy, and brand management and start all projects – big or small – with the same enthusiasm. This position requires a wide degree of creativity and solid understanding of informational architecture practices. He/She must be able to translate strategic objectives into tactics that bring the strategy to life in a final creative deliverable. This role will report to Senior (Lead) Graphic Designer.
EDUCATION: BA or BFA in Graphic Design or similar. Outstanding portfolio of work required.
EXPERIENCE: Three to five years’ experience in graphic design profession, preferably within corporate in-house department. Real Estate experience a plus.
• Excellent design skills, an eye for refined typography, layout and familiarity with pre-press and printing process
• Solid grasp of the fundamental concepts of print and web publishing as well as graphic design principles
• Understand importance of maintaining a consistent brand identity
• Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Earth Pro. Experience with Constant Contact a plus. Digital design experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and often high-intensity environment
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and must be comfortable taking direction. Applicant must also be able to provide brand and design direction/guidance to a team of non-designers
• Self-motivator. Fast-learner. Able to effectively manage time and work flow
• Writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
• Conceptualize, create, and edit collateral material including, but not limited to: institutional advertising campaigns (print and digital), brochures, offering memorandums, flyers, direct mail, on-screen PowerPoint presentations, proposals, and HTML graphics. Maintains and promotes existing templates when possible.
• Maintain a cohesive visual identity by adhering to brand standards, templates and guidelines
• Develop smart, visually appealing infographics
• Develop innovative ideas and concepts. Evaluate and recommend new procedures and processes
• Mark up, comp layouts, and write instructions to prepare materials for printing
• Work closely with Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing Manager and/or Brokers to brainstorm ideas and ensure smooth process workflow delivering marketing collateral within deadline and budget
• Maintain organized file structure
• Present and help “sell” work to clients when needed.
• Promote personal enhancement and growth through classes, webinars, and conference when able
• Perform other job duties as assigned. Cross train in other positions as requested, team player
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.