Interaction Design Consultant
In this role, you have the opportunity to work on the latest healthcare innovations. Within the design team we work with multidisciplinary teams between research, marketing, engineering, and operations.
You are responsible for:
Functional design skills
• Be a hands-on interaction design expert, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
• Create information architectures, application flows (flowcharts), functional designs for application screens (wireframes) as well as the design specifications.
• Apply and define (general) interface and interaction principles. Define and develop general usability principles.
Visual design skills
• Develop and use appropriate visualization skills (sketching, prototyping and specification) to define and communicate data design and interaction concepts.
• Create effective and appropriate visual languages by understanding the meaning and effect of these on the brand, audience, market and culture.
Communicating & influencing skills
• Communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at an individual and group level.
• Build relationships and appropriately influence relevant internal teams and direct business contacts to achieve short- and long-term goals.
• Excited to work with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds
You are a part of
The Philips global creative force of some 400+ professionals is located in our Design studios in Europe, North America and Asia. You will be part of an amazing cross-disciplinary team that includes product design, interaction design, service design, people research, communication design, and project management. As part of the Alpharetta team, you will be co-located with product managers, engineers, and business leaders defining the future of Philips' Population Health Management business. In close collaboration, we are creating new concepts for presenting and acting on patient data as well as financial and operational data, delivering greater insight into the health of populations and performace of population health management programs.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in graphic, interaction design, industrial design and/or new media design
• You have 4+ years relevant experience in UX, interaction and or visual design
• You are recognized for your expertise and talent in user experience design, interaction design and visual design as well as for your specific competency, knowledge and capability.
• Experience in both enterprise and consumer software with experience working within an agile development approach.
• Strong analytical, creative and visual craft skills
• Working knowledge of mobile and web technologies and prototyping tools
• Experience working within agile software development processes
• Collaborative team player
• Self-motivated, pro-active thinker
In return, we offer you
As an Interaction Designer, you can help explore and propose solutions to complex system design problems and design the best way to visualize data to make it meaningful and useful. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yt7mk4bvwfftq48h
How To Apply