Marketing Graphic Designer
A growing, dynamic Tradeshow Manufacturing and Supply company (Orbus Exhibit & Display Group) in the South Suburbs seeks a full-time, experienced graphic designer to be part of the company’s marketing team, which functions as an in-house design agency for the company and its divisions.
This role will be responsible to create, update and maintain company and division-related printed collateral such as brochures, catalogs, pricing guides, advertisements, tradeshow product graphics, sales materials, as well as maintain and manage digital image libraries, brand standards, and influence the design of company e-mails and websites.
Orbus’ marketing team is responsible for marketing the company and the five divisions that fall under the Orbus Exhibit & Display Group.
Specific duties include:
• Layout & design in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
• Conceptual design related to catalog covers, catalog interiors, sell sheets, advertisements, tradeshow graphics, display product artwork featured in marketing materials & more
• Creatively enhance, evolve and maintain multiple brand division identities
• Pre-flight and prepare files for print / working with print vendor for file uploads
• Take photos of display products using professional studio equipment
• Edit photos in Photoshop & Light Room; resize and batch for multiple vehicle applications
• Work with numeric tables in InDesign & Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Maintain tight schedules and deadlines
• Communicate with, and work closely with the Vice President of Marketing and two peer graphic designers to ensure projects are being completed according to schedule and specifications
Qualified candidates must have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Graphic Arts
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design role
• Proficiency in Macintosh platforms & Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Light Room & Acrobat Pro
• Strong conceptual and creative portfolio demonstrating expertise in artwork creation
• Strong InDesign & Photoshop skills a must
• Experience being involved in and/or leading photo shoots
• Familiarity with FTP site applications
• Proficiency in the Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Desired skills and traits include:
• Conceptual strength needed & desired
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, manage time
• Critical thinking and analysis is a must
• Great communicator with a positive can-do, will-do attitude
• Capability to work in a team environment, meet and collaborate with a variety of team members
This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team in a dynamic and exponentially growing company.
Apply through this posting with your portfolio link as well.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.