MATRIX Fitness North America is seeking a mid-level industrial designer with 3-5 years of experience. Wed like you to join our team of dedicated design professionals and help solve problems within the fitness markets. Our preferred candidate will have a varied background have had multiple product successes. As well, they should have a thorough understanding of the product development process.
We work on all aspects of the fitness markets: cardio, strength, and functional fitness. The work is engaging and offers many challenges. Some travel is expected for this position.
Find us online:
Our offices are located in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin, about 10 miles away from Madison: voted consistently as one of the best cities to in live in within the US.
Send us at least 5 examples of your best work in PDF format along with your current resume. If you have a link to an online portfolio, please send that as well.
Portfolio samples should include development work [analysis, sketches, models, renders, etc.], CAD and examples of product concepts that made it to production.
• Bachelors degree from accredited industrial design program.
• 3-5 years experience in product design.
• Proficiency in 3D application such as SolidWorks or Rhino: CAD surfacing knowledge is required.
• Proficiency in Abode and Microsoft Office suites.
• Strong sketching ability: both hand and Wacom tablet Sketchbook Pro.
• International travel is expected.
• Strong communication skills: verbal and written presentation, concept development, physical 3D model building.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off benefits
• Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
• Product discounts
• Wellness programs
• Relocation may also be offered.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/s9fbzxqjbxqbgncn
How To Apply