Photographer & Videographer / Jr. Graphic Designer
A leading consumer products company specializing in watches, backpacks, softside/hardside luggage, travel accessories, belts and wallets located in South Florida is seeking a Photographer & Videographer / Jr. Graphic Designer. This person must be a proven photographer/videographer with solid photo retouching and design production skills. This person will become an integral member of a startup team that is focused on building out a large scale, e-commerce platform in a multibillion dollar burgeoning consumer product segment.
As the Photographer & Videographer / Jr. Graphic Designer, you are responsible for creating beautiful product images and informative product videos in our on-site studio. You will also be responsible for assisting in graphic design and layout of web pages, banners, newsletters, broadcast emails, and any other website related graphic layouts. The position is located at our new Web Operations office in Pompano Beach, FL.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
• Quantity – Meets or exceeds productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives for continuous improvement.
• Must have an organized “follow through” approach to graphic problem solving and demonstrate an energetic, upbeat attitude
• Must be able to hear, understand and communicate verbal and written instructions in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to work independently and with team
• Able to multitask and in doing so, can prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong photographic problem-solving abilities
• A solid understand of product photography/videography lighting
• Ability to create a consistent visual language that best represents the brand
• Ability to shoot, record and edit videos while delivering them in the proper formats
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills with a proven ability to utilize layout, typography and color principles.
Full Time Employment
Starting salary depends on experience (DOE). Medical/dental/vision coverage eligibility after 90 days.
Bachelor’s degree in Photography/Videography, Design, Communication/Graphic Design or equivalent working experience
2+ years’ experience required in: - studio product photography/videography
- photography touchup
- graphics production work
REQUIRED MATERIALS TO APPLY FOR JOB:
- Photography portfolio
- Video portfolio
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.