Industrial Designer (Entry Level)
Enhance is a boutique industrial design firm with core focuses in full-service product development as well as designing and positioning products for licensing.
We are looking for passionate, driven and creative new graduates for product design, 3D modeling, photo-realistic renderings, animations, prototyping and marketing material development for consumer products in our portfolio, as well as for our clients.
The job primarily consists of working with clients in a high-energy, team environment to flesh-out new product concepts, brainstorm and develop solutions with unique features/benefits, and bring those solutions to life visually.
• College degree or equivalent required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a coordinated team environment
• Sensitivity to form, proportion and detail
• Experience with ergonomics and human factors
• Ability to recommend and document colors, finishes, materials and textures
• Strong conceptual sketching skills
• Excellent 3D surfacing and modeling skills (Solidworks preferred)
• Computer knowledge of Windows, Office, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Keyshot rendering, Adobe After Effects and animation experience a bonus.
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and remain organized.
Out of state relocation considered for qualified candidates.
Please include your resume and portfolio (or link to portfolio) in PDF or JPG format (not to exceed 10Mb).
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.