Senior Creative Designer
Stuller, Inc is looking for an individual that will be responsible for demonstrating high levels of innovation and creativity, developing 2D concept sketches and technical drawings. Working in a collaborative environment with our product development and merchandising teams you will require a strong understanding of current jewelry trends and the ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. With direction from the Creative Director, this associate will be responsible for following creative brief requests to create unique jewelry designs to be manufactured.
Collaborate & develop product within designated design briefs
• Meet with the Creative Director regularly to discuss & ensure project deadlines
• Provide estimates on all work with promptness and accuracy
• Produce on-trend designs that supplement the development of product consistent with the companies creative goals
• Develop new ideas through trend research and trade show visits
• Produce hand drawn rough concepts & produce technical drawings to submit to the CAD design team
• Take the initiative and assume ownership on numerous projects within a fast paced environment
• Mentoring Junior designers related to creative and technical techniques
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.