Sr. Designer, Creative Services
*Paid relocation to Buffalo, NY
Do you get excited by new ideas and creative concepts?
Do you know what’s happening in Street Style?
Do you enjoy working out how art and culture can mix with sport and style?
Can you create visual storytelling campaign concepts for brands?
Do you live in the world of visuals, style, image creation or graphics and layout?
Can you take a brief and transform it into a compelling, inspiring visual campaign?
Are you someone who trawls social and digital for the coolest stuff?
Are you able to take an idea, blend it with another and create something new and compelling?
If so , we may need you…
The Sr. Designer is a core member of the Marketing Creative Services Team, who are themselves responsible for conceptualizing, generating, guiding and approving all creative and visual marketing elements of the brand.
This role sits squarely within that function and is about enhancing storytelling, visualizing concepts, harnessing creativity and being immersed in all of the external expressions of the brand.
Reporting to and working very closely with the Creative Director Marketing, the Sr. Designer role will be responsible for contributing to ideation sessions, visualizing concepts, developing these and ultimately guiding the production thereof.
The role will at various times touch upon areas such as the creation of ad campaigns, printed
media, digital media, film concepts, packaging, event branding, marketing graphics, in-store service experience, logo creation, and brand identity.
* Ability to take a broad concept or creative reference point, and ideate / conceptualize around this to provide creative solutions. Will need to be comfortable attending and contributing to concept and ideation sessions.
* Produce high level artwork of those solutions - ready to pass off to design / production.
* Challenge a concept, add to it and grow the idea to enhance the vision / goal / marketing need.
* Direct and guide designers and photographers or 3rd parties in achieving the creative/ visual concept.
* Possess a broad and curious creative mind interested in media / culture outside of just the direct sports arena.
* An ability to mix ideas from a wide body of relevant creative references to create fresh, exciting and vibrant designs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Proficient in the traditional Adobe graphics packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Strong Graphic Design / visual design background
* Ability to translate client and business needs into visually engaging and effective design
* Produce quick concept visuals to communicate an idea, all the way up to producing final released creative assets.
* Contribute to ideation sessions and comfortable working very closely with a Creative Director in realizing the various projects.
* Highly organized and able to follow pre-defined conventions and processes
* Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Experience in owning individual projects and in leading the creative output of other teams (such as the internal photography teams or external agencies) on a project-by-project basis.
* Aware of contemporary culture, sports, lifestyle, art and music
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 7 years of agency or in-house design experience working across a breadth of creative projects across multiple discipline
* Beneficial to have experience in a lifestyle / sports / fashion brand
* Infrequently (5-10%)
How To Apply