We are looking for a highly talented, well-rounded senior designer with 7 to 10 years’ experience creating identity systems, print collateral, websites, and marketing campaigns for clients in a range of sectors—including finance, nonprofit, medicine, education, and more. In this role, you will lead projects, mentor and manage designers, and participate in new business pitches.
To qualify, you must:
- Possess excellent design composition skills, with a fluid understanding of color, layout, and typography.
- Think conceptually and execute practically. Have expertise in both traditional and digital media.
- Enjoy working independently, but eagerly take direction when it is given.
- Believe that in order to develop meaningful visual design, you have to engage with the content.
- Work efficiently, be organized, and follow processes.
- Be adept at interfacing with superiors, technical partners, and clients.
Technical skills required:
- Mastery of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop CC
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with: After Effects, modern CMS platforms, css/html, and email marketing platforms
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.