Graphic Designer/Print Specialist *** IN-HOUSE ***
Concession Nation, Inc. is seeking to hire Graphics Designer/Printing Specialist. This is a full-time salary exempt position, IN-HOUSE. Flexibility with work hours as project needs dictate. The work environment is very fast-paced and deadline oriented, and ability to work independently is a must. No relocation assistance available.
* Creating multiple graphic design for food trucks and trailers.
* Taking accurate measurements of vehicles, and then applying them into Illustrator (half scaled).
* Prepping the art files to the printer & overseeing the printing process.
* Printing, handling, laminating, mounting/trimming large graphic panels, and preparation of cut and printed graphics.
* Coordinate the manual print/production, work with the staff graphic designer along with outside design companies as customer needs require.
* Production work ranges from producing simple cut graphics, to multiple panels or layers of vehicle wraps including overlays.
* Measuring and production of scaled templates which facilitate the process by creating a precise art board.
* Responsible for operating and maintaining RIP and various print production equipment.
* Responsible for operating and maintaining finishing equipment. Responsible for all trimming, laminating, prepping and packaging all graphic projects.
* Responsible for acquiring final QC and management approvals.
* Ability to use graphic tools and chemicals safely and with proficiency, such as UV inks, cleaning solvents, precision or utility knife, mechanical wall cutter, computerized graphic cutting device, metal straight edge, measuring tape, transfer tape, lighter fluid, rubbing alcohol, and other materials related to the production of graphics.
* Ability to operate and maintain all large formats finishing equipment.
* Ability to prepare and apply vinyl i.e., setup, weeding, cutting, taping, trimming and mounting to substrates. Prepare digitally printed paper rolls for laminating and application to substrates.
* Ability to perform pre-production file prep - Prepare digitally printed paper rolls for laminating and application to substrates.
* Ability to load and operate large roll to roll printers (HP & Mimaki).
* Must be able to read a CAD Drawing and convert fractions to decimals etc.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Possess a can-do attitude. Have a positive attitude towards job and company.
* Ability to work with independently and with other team members to reach production goals.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Must have reliable transportation.
Proficiency with Macintosh, PC and Windows NT operating system.
Proficiency with latest versions of Adobe Suite including Illustrator.
3-5 years of experience: Graphic Design & Layout.
3-5 years of experience: Vinyl/PSV Application i.e., setup, weeding, cutting, taping, trimming and mounting to substrates.
Bachelors in Graphics Design preferred.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.