e-commerce Marketplace Manager
Coop Home Goods sells the best pillows in the world. We are direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just pillows. We’re a brand focused on elevating our customers everyday An amazing pillow can change your whole night, meaning it changes your whole waking hours as well.
We are looking for a self-motivated detail oriented person to add to our team. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in ecommerce managing listings on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Walmart, Jet and many other marketplaces.
The job also requires attention to detail ensure the best possible customer experience when purchasing from our company.
We are looking for career-oriented individuals to join our team and help our company grow to the next level.
- Accurately recognize product variations and create professional product listings on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and other marketplaces.
- Manage product launches, and implement strategies to boost, and maintain product rankings within Amazon platform.
- Actively Monitor all marketplaces daily for accuracy.
- Manage inventory reports, make corrections, and communicate with logistics team to replenish inventory across 13 platforms.
- Work with creative team to ensure listings are optimized for conversion, will create flat files to upload product data.
- Update and review email follow up sequence with customers
- Collaborate with Customer Service team on feedback and update listings to optimize customer experience.
- Manage and review PPC campaigns across platforms
- Knowledge of optimizing listings and ad campaigns is key to this position.
- Must have at least 2 years experience listing and managing products on eCommerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Walmart.com, etc.).
- Must live near Bell, CA and have reliable transportation.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Excellent work ethic. Must be punctual, responsible, dependable, honest, and work well with others.
- Works well as a team member to obtain common goals.
- A person who can recognize and do what is best for not just our company, but also for our customers.
- Intelligent and organized self-starter who can work independently with little direct supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, follow instructions, work on a deadline, and be a fast learner.
- Good communication skills with a Customer Service orientation.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new things and retain information
- Good general computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet.
- Experience with other common e-Commerce software and marketplaces (ShipStation, Walmart, Jet.com etc.).
- Experience with e-Commerce marketing (Google Shopping, Adwords, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, MailChimp, etc.).
Salary - DOE
Full Time 40 hours/week.
Standard hours are Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM, may be on call as Listing issues may arise off those hours.
Health Insurance Stipend
How To Apply