Responsible for working and collaborating with the client and Sales Team to interpret and provide creative design solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and render exhibit projects according to client specifications.
• Produce design renderings, floor plans and 3D models within budgetary constraints.
• Contact vendors of outsourced materials required to produce exhibit to meet design specifications.
• Work with Sales Team and clients to make design revisions and advance the Sales process.
• Arrange and conduct Design briefing with President and Sales Consultants, outlining marketing thoughts behind design.
• Keep current of trends in exhibit design and construction materials.
• Works with management and warehouse on the continuous growth of our rental program.
• Present design concepts to existing and prospective clients. Attend client meetings with enthusiasm and genuine interest.
• Include and spec out buy out items for custom designs.
• Provide creative direction to Junior Designers as required.
• Support internal marketing and design efforts.
• Review Design requirements thoroughly prior to beginning new projects.
• Review and understand show regulations before starting modeling.
• Communicate with Sales and Account Managers on any discrepancies between client needs and regulations outlined in Show Manual.
• Assure booth properties designed abide by show regulations including flooring, lighting and overhead signs.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university or four (4) to ten (10) years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Language Ability – able to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
• Reasoning Ability – able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• English Language - basic knowledge of the English language. Able to comprehend complex instructions in English.
• Math Ability – ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
• General office equipment (computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Basic knowledge and experience with Solidworks.
Please email resume and portfolio.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.