Bandujo Advertising + Design is looking for an Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment across multiple brands. You will need to be the type of person who loves the challenge of discovering what motivates our client’s target audiences. You will work with a design-savvy team where everyone has a voice.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce mood boards, sketches, storyboards, and rough drafts to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Proven working experience as Art director
- Assist in managing photo and video shoots
- Creative portfolio demonstrating strong skills in creative direction, concept thinking, broadcast - creative, digital design, and good understanding of art direction and design principles, especially in the digital landscape.
- Knowledge of production management and workflow processes in print, digital and video.
- Knowledge of print, broadcast, direct marketing, digital marketing, digital media and production techniques.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience with the following applications: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects is a plus
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.