Custom Play Designer
We are currently seeking a Custom Play Designer to join our team of highly creative and motivated designers in Huntersville, NC. The ideal candidate has an uncompromising work ethic and thrives from working in a team environment. S/he will have experience developing product in 3D with strong photorealistic rendering and design skills. S/he will also be impeccably detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, self-disciplined, inquisitive, and both process and product oriented.
• Create custom themed playgrounds from initial concepts while collaborating with designers, sales and engineering teams
• Design three dimensional playground structures and components in 3DS Max and AutoCAD
• Produce photorealistic renderings and detailed presentation packages of custom and themed play structures
• Create custom art work and themed elements to enhance play structures
• Create and maintain 2D & 3D AutoCAD blocks and presentation templates
Qualified Applicants will have:
• 2+ years’ experience in product and/or environmental design in a field such as museum exhibits, set design, themed environments, or amusement parks.
• a Bachelor’s degree in either Industrial or Architectural Design or similar
• proficiency in AutoCAD and 3DS Max
• photorealistic rendering knowledge and experience
• strong working knowledge of Adobe products including Illustrator and Photoshop
• a strong balance between creative & technical abilities
More information about PlayPower is located on www.playpower.com. We are proud to be an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status.
How To Apply