Production Graphic Designer
Join our team in Tampa, Florida!
Branded Holdings is an online marketing and lead generation company. We work hard and play hard; it's not just a cliche; it's how we operate! We offer flexible hours with the ability to work from home with advance notice, a relaxed corporate atmosphere modeled after atmospheres at Google and Zappos, with chill spaces, a kitchen stocked with a variety of snacks and beverages, a tasteful, non-offensive casual dress code that is often reflected in cargo shorts, t-shirts, and jeans (we only ask that each employee use common sense and remember we are still a business and not the beach), team buildings off-site activities which have included Top Golf and Busch Gardens in years past, private offices for each employee with flexible meeting spaces, televisions, couches, a pool table, and much more!
We’re looking for a Production Graphic Designer to join our team. We’re a small but impactful team that is looking to make big waves in finance. We’re looking for a designer that can help support an assortment of design-dependent departments.
Responsibilities and Duties-
- Planning and creation of digital Images for online articles, infographics, marketing materials
(digital banners, advertisements)
- Selection and manipulation of stock images for various uses
Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering additional information and materials as needed
(detailed requirements, stock images, content, meetings, etc).
- Strong understanding/use of vector-based design is extremely important (due to responsive
design, SVG usage on the web, etc)
- A collaborative and service-oriented/customer-focused attitude and skill set
- Thorough understanding of current web and design trends and technologies related to graphic
Qualifications and Skills-
- 3+ years experience in Digital Graphic Design for the web
- User Interface Design / Web pages / Landing pages
- Proficient in both Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Proper understanding of both bitmap and vector file creation (huge emphasis on Vector based
- Strong typography selection and layout skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, as well as clearly communicate a project’s
needs/status/issues to the team
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume (also include a link to your portfolio).
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.