CrowdTwist is seeking a UI/UX Designer for our growing team based in New York City. In this role, you will work on understanding user behavior and determine the UI/UX across the CrowdTwist platform as well as our clients loyalty programs. You will be involved in many different projects as we continue to grow and enhance our platform, collaborating closely with the Product, Engineering, Data and Client Success organizations. Your work will go in front of millions of people and will directly influence the loyalty program offerings for our clients, such as Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, TOMS, Steve Madden and Zumiez.
We are a venture-backed NYC based company that provides the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
- You are a UI / UX designer that can rock the wires, the prototypes, and the task flows, and rock 'em fast
- You have a foundation in user-centered design and can articulate business requirements, user needs, and how your designs solve for both
- You can show a portfolio of shipped products and can explain how your work contributed to the final result
- Mastery of design, wireframe and prototyping software such as Adobe suite, Sketch, and Axure.
- Solid Web design experience. Responsive design a big plus.
- You’ve been designing tech products professionally for at least 3 years, ideally in an Agile environment.
- You have a solid grasp of the product development process and, while you likely won’t need to do any programming, you understand code well enough to show it who’s boss.
- Experience with user research and user testing a big plus.
- Show, don’t tell. Have an online portfolio with real work examples that demonstrate your experience as a product designer. This includes wires or prototypes and finished products. Links to live sites, please.
- Highlight the Product Design work you’ve done that solves at least one complex task flow. These might include a peer-to-peer payment system, learning platform, online transactions…anything that typically requires many levels of critical thinking. What we’re not looking for are sites that are purely based on content navigation or products that draw upon well-established interaction patterns.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more:
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- We bring toys to the office but still think the most fun thing to do is build product
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- We treat our people well with employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Better than average team building activities such as paintball, go cart racing, shuffleboard, organized sporting teams and off-site retreats.
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- Pet friendly office environment
How To Apply