Pinnacle Exhibits creates memorable brand spaces. Our teams are made of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We are based in Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Illinois. We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Designer in two of our locations--one in our sunny Irvine, California facility and the other in our Woodridge, Illinois facility.
Some nuts and bolts about the job responsibilities:
• Create unique ideas which respond directly to client goals and leverage client input. Work must both reflect client direction and assert a confident, creative viewpoint.
• Express ideas in a variety ways according to client need and phase of project development. Communicate with internal and external teams alike with words, found images, sketches, computer models, renderings and/or other media.
• Develop creative presentations which convey event objectives, interactions intended for the event, aesthetics of the space, form/function of the structures, materials/finishes/colors and event marketing campaign extensions.
• Tech savvy with ability in computer renderings and animation.
• Ability in Experiential experiences a plus.
• Manage internal and external expectations for scope and timing of projects.
• Facilitate and participate in group ideation sessions.
• Deliver design concepts within budgetary constraints.
• Create spec sheets to assist with budgeting and estimation.
• Follow projects through production to ensure design intent is preserved and internal clients receive practical, actionable input.
• Keep current with trends in 3d brand marketing, event marketing, experiential marketing, best retail practices and tradeshows.
• Keep current with new methods of expressing event marketing ideas: computer modeling and rendering, fly-throughs, software updates, creative suite and beyond.
• Maintain all relevant files, materials and records.
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
• 5 years of experience designing exhibits, events, set/scenery, environments, or retail.
• Working knowledge of construction and material usage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Environmental Design, Advertising, Marketing, or Fine Arts.
• Working knowledge of digital media, A/V, lighting and staging.
• Working knowledge of modern marketing methodologies including social media, engagement tracking, apps, etc.
• Proficient in 3ds Max, or similar 3d modeling/rendering software.
• Has a generous, collaborative work style and demonstrated ability to be productive in a creative group setting. Ability to work with clients and colleagues who are located remotely.
• Mature enough, confident enough, talented enough and reliable enough to work with internal/external clients autonomously.
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. It’s energizing and challenging and rewarding!
To apply for this exciting position, please supply a resume and a link to your portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit a resume and a link to your work.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.