About Luvu Brands:
Luvu Brands is a high-growth manufacturer and direct marketer of several consumer brands in three distinct market channels. The brands we’ve developed include: www.liberator.com, www.jaxxbeanbags.com and www.avanacomfort.com. We value passion, positive energy, and reward based on performance. We believe it is our pride and heritage to manufacture in the United Sates.
The company works as an incubator for new products, where something you dream can become the next best seller. It is all about the work and making the company and its 170 employees thrive. There are very few limits on what you can achieve.
Our Creative Director will manage our in-house agency that includes a photographer, video producer, graphic designer and content manager. You will be responsible for all graphic communication for our brands, including print & web advertising, web graphics & design, email blasts, POP packaging, photo / video direction and editing.
You will be:
- A vital part in a growing company with strong values
- Proud of the work you accomplish here
- Collaborating with and directing some truly talented people
- Deliver fresh stream of creative content for our our websites as well as third-party mass market re-sellers
- Create rich content for each brand to share through email newsletters and social medi
- Conceptualize and maintain the brand voice through all medias to ensure a cohesive presentation that resonates with the audience
- Manage and organize projects for the Creative Group.
- Set clear goals and provide feedback to ensure quality work throughout the process
- Ensure that each project is completed to satisfactory fulfillment within the time allotted without going over budget
- Work with the executive, sales, and design teams to implement marketing materials through advertising, web promotions, point of sale, email newsletters, blog articles, and trade shows
- Direct photography and video to support and enhance the brand messages
- Implement creative work through various channels and medias
- Maintain and explore new marketing avenues including print advertising and social media
- Upkeep all the various channels to ensure a positive and rich connection to the audience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- At least five years of experience in an agency or in-house creative department
- Proven success in managing a creative team
- Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece
- Strong communication and photographic ability
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is required. Wordpress and video editing experience is a plus.
- Able to design for high-end, luxury brands
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing design process and web design
- Likes to work in a team who is passionate about the success of the business
Benefits: Competitive salary, 14 days PTO per year, 7 paid holidays, medical benefits
Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio for an immediate interview.
Interested? Here's how to apply:
Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Louis Friedman (CEO) at email@example.com.
Need more information about this position?
For more information contact Cameron Wagner (Human Resources):
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.