Principal Industrial Designer - Shanghai
What will you be doing?
- As Lead Industrial Designer you will inspire and motivate our team with extraordinary ideas
- You are capable of tracing the newest trends in all areas, demonstrate unusual solution methods and strive to break new ground
- With your unconventional way of thinking you can trigger enthusiasm in our international clients like Hansgrohe, Audi, Haier, Huawei, LG Electronics, Midea, Samsung and Zeiss
- You know and apply specific procedures and techniques from the areas of innovation, creativity and research. Hence you will initiate the introduction of design tools and strategies to specifically improve the creativity and innovation power of the teams
What do we expect from you?
- At least 6 years of professional experience, preferably in an international setting (Experience on the Chinese market would be a nice add-on)
- Exceptional design competence coupled with a high level of analytical and conceptual skills within the framework of complex and challenging projects
- Deep understanding of holistic user experience with regard to the brand and to user needs
Experience in preparing and conducting pitch presentations
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
- Chinese skills would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of design processes and methods as well as strong presentation and communication skills
How To Apply