Senior Designer - Visual Design Shanghai
What will you be doing?
- As Senior Visual Designer you will shape the interaction and visual interface of products and apps within the field of automotive, consumer goods, medical and industry
- Thanks to your competence you will be responsible for leading international projects and confidently work together with new and existing clients, such as Hansgrohe, Audi, Haier, Huawei, LG Electronics, Midea, Samsung and Zeiss
- You will define the creative guidelines of your projects which you then refine and further develop with your project team and present to your clients
- Management of brainstorming workshops, project task organization and communication with customers will also be amongst your responsibilities
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience, preferably in an international agency setting
- Experience in client management, workshops, presentations and as project lead
- High level of creativity and passion about innovative product concepts and designs
- Deep technical knowledge
- Independent and cooperative functioning within the team
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
- Chinese skills would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of design processes and methods
How To Apply