Pickard Chilton is an award-winning architectural design practice that values creative solutions, collaboration, and rigorous problem solving in all aspects our work. We are currently seeking a graphic designer to join our dynamic studio in New Haven, CT.
Working directly with firm Principals and as an integral team member, the graphic designer will support both architectural and marketing teams with design efforts that may include: print materials for project submissions; marketing collateral; responses to RFPs; presentations and lectures; and, design award submissions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, graphic design or a related discipline;
• At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an architectural setting;
• Excellent graphic design and infographic skills;
• Deep knowledge of Adobe CS and high resolution photo editing;
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino and Revit would be a strong plus;
• Ability to meet deadlines, and work efficiently in a highly organized and detail-oriented
manner on multiple tasks;
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, creative environment, and;
• Flexibility and comfort adapting to changing priorities.
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter, resume and portfolio of relevant work in PDF.