Neural Analytics, a fast-paced medical device company, is leading innovation for brain health assessment and is seeking an individual to join our design team. The ideal candidate has an innovative way of thinking, continuously searches for the latest trends, and thrives in a team environment.
- Support design, engineering, and marketing with creative design solutions
Produce functional and ergonomic, market appropriate designs that engage users
- Contribute to defining and advancing Neural Analytics’ product design language and visual brand identity
- Continually conduct market research, material research, and trend analysis for future projects
Inspire peers with creative approach to thinking and problem solving.
- Consult with internal clients to determine requirements for design.
- Use computer software to develop virtual models of different designs
- Work with specialist such as mechanical engineers or manufacturers to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill a need at a reasonable cost
- Present designs and demonstrate prototypes to stakeholders for approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Engineering or a related discipline
- 2-5+ years’ experience in Industrial Design
- Must have an appropriate portfolio fitting department design philosophy and showcasing design thinking process
- Proficiency in Software: Solidworks, Keyshot or similar rendering package, Adobe Creative Suite: - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong visual communication and sketching skills
- Understanding of design process, design research, prototyping and manufacturing processes, materials and basic mechanical engineering principals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-lead multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of business partners
About the company:
Neural Analytics, Inc. is an LA-based medical device company that is addressing a global unmet need for immediate and non-invasive diagnosis of brain disorders, including stroke, dementia and trauma. The company was formed in 2013 and has been cultivating its cutting-edge technology for the past 4 years. Neural Analytics is an agile and energetic workplace, staffed by a growing, high-performing team.
Important note: Please submit your resume and portfolio in PDF format under 10MB.
Please submit your resume and portfolio in PDF format under 10MB.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.