We invent category defining user experiences, products and services for the world’s most interesting brands.
Established in 1997 by Morten Warren, we are a highly selective studio built on a singular commitment to excellence. We are independent and march to the beat of our own drum.
At the heart of our work is the need to challenge the expected, confront accepted wisdom and push the boundaries of the possible.
Purpose of Role
As an Industrial Designer at Native you will be responsible for the creation and development of inventive, world-changing industrial design solutions in healthcare, consumer electronics, FMCG, aerospace industries and more...
You will be involved in all stages of a project, including research, concept development and preparation of client presentations. You'll need an obsessive eye for detail mixed and the ambition to solve the biggest problems of our time.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Finding inspiration in user behaviors, new materials, techniques, and technologies.
- Being unafraid to take a problem back to first principles.
- Focus on the small details whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Ensuring that the highest level of execution is delivered to the client and that work in progress can be shared throughout a project
- Pro-actively push the level of quality in both thinking and execution, constantly come up with new ideas and ways of solving problems.
- Working well in teams.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.