This is your opportunity to be a leader in a collaborative design environment, to work with our design-centric clients and create exciting and award-winning exhibit solutions.
The Opportunity includes:
- Taking design ownership from initial design gathering stages through presentation and production
- Interacting with clients
- Working collaboratively with other departments to meet budgets and time frames
- Freedom to pursue activities that will keep your design-juices flowing
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Creativity to envision fresh innovative design solutions
- Experience with 3D Studio Max
- Experience with the Vray rendering environment a plus
- Personality to present concepts with excellent oral communication skills
- Desire to work collaboratively in a positive creative environment
- Experience of 5+ years as an exhibit designer
Matrex Exhibits is an organization that offers:
- A generous compensation package
- Advanced technology throughout our organization
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
All inquiries will remain completely confidential.
Please send resume and portfolio samples
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.