JOB DESCRIPTION: OFFICE MANAGER
The office manager acts as a Brand Bureau team member under the direction of the Managing Directors. This position is to provide¬ administrative, clerical, facility and secretarial support to the office. Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and support of 30+ staff
- Maintaining an orderly and presentable office
- Manage routine maintenance & repairs of basic office infrastructure and periodically assist/orchestrate office improvements to be executed by outside vendors including sourcing, contracting and scheduling work
- Negotiate with, contract and manage vendors & service providers to handle office equipment service calls, etc.
2. PROJECT ASSISTNACE
- Prepare & coordinate deliveries for project teams
- Assist designers in the organization of project files and physical and digital archiving|
- Assisting professional staff with construction administration paperwork.
- Inventory & stocking of office and kitchen supplies
- New employee orientation /transition of workstation, machines, etc.
- Training employees on general, nonprofessional office systems and protocols
- Coordinating office events and other in-house activities, as well as company outings
- Coordination of travel arrangements and visa/passport renewals for staff
- Coordinate office schedule and client meetings
- Reconcile monthly expenses
- Keeping the library and materials library organized
- Screening and routing phone calls and faxes
- Storage archiving & retrieval
- Sorting & distribution of office mail, handling international shipments
- Maintaining & distributing office-wide calendar
- Lunch orders and conference room set up for client & in-house meetings
- Running office errands as needed
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested
- Assist with light HR Duties (posting jobs, coordinating / scheduling yearly reviews)
- Willing to walk to various offices/restaurants as needed for errands - Additional tasks as necessary.
- Corporate credit card entry and reconciliation for office and partner credit cards
- Additional tasks as necessary
Must have current, valid driver's license.
Some heavy lifting required (40lbs)
Experience in architecture/hospitality design field a plus.
Please reply with resume and salary requirements. Absolutely no phone calls.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.