WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A passionate, innovative thinking and dedicated Art Director to elevate the creative executions of our advertising, branded content, events, video and all deliverables across print and digital mediums.
You will ensure that all the work maintains a consistent look and "voice" and you are a pro at getting content delivered on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and exhibit the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You must have a positive and outgoing personality with great attention to detail.
You have the ability to design with a youthful brand aesthetic and have a keen eye for typography, good composition and color theory.
You actively track trends in branding, design, user experience and social media.
We create work in an industry that’s always changing; no great success ever came from playing it safe.
Please check out our products at www.fuzionscooter.com
YOU MUST HAVE:
• 3+ years of relevant experience, working at a retail brand, digital agency, media company, or
• Ability to execute concepts across print and digital mediums.
• Demonstrated expertise in art direction for various mediums including content creation, video, digital and print. Strong experience creating and designing for digital marketing.
• Good understanding of typography, layout, color, and general graphic design principles and skills.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis in using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details, with a keen attention to detail and a strong artistic ability.
• College degree is a bonus, but your portfolio and personality truly matter most.
• Exhibit positivity, even in high-stress situations. Upbeat personality with a get it done attitude and a good sense of humor, and you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
NICE TO HAVE:
Digital photography/video skills with the ability to shoot, edit, and format videos for social media sharing across multiple platforms.
An active interest and presence on social media with an eye for what's trending and relevant to Fuzion's audience.
Experience or interest in extreme sports, e.g. skateboarding, scootering, BMX etc. a big plus.
Paid vacations and Holidays, Health insurance, compensation based on experience.
Nextsport is an Oakland based fun and successful sporting goods designer, manufacturer and seller of innovative scooters and other wheeled products.
Products are sold under the Fuzion brand and sell on line and at major retailers both in the US and worldwide.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position please send us a cover letter and resume plus any samples of your work (web links are fine). Samples of the work will rank high in our decision to hire. Please visit our web site www.fuzionscooter.com and send in the most relevant work you have.
106 Linden st.
Oakland, Ca 94607