UX/UI Designer for Digital Health
Founded in 2011, Jintronix is a pioneer in the digital health space that is redefining physiotherapy through motion capture technology. Our FDA-cleared products help patients with poor mobility to recover by engaging in rehabilitation exercise games from the comfort of their own home, and allowing their clinician to remotely monitor their progress and update their treatment online.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re seeking a junior to mid-level designer to help design our category-defining products. You’ll be responsible for visual/information design, developing mockups and prototypes for user research, and developing final design materials, specifications, and art assets to be used in developing software features. As a member of our tight-knit team, you’ll work closely with developers, product managers, and fellow designers/user researchers to imagine, and then create, the future of physical therapy. This is a full-time position at our office in Old Montreal.
• Degree in interaction design, human computer interaction, cognitive, behavioral, experimental or applied psychology, or equivalent
• 1+ years of experience with visual communications and information design
• Strong visual, interaction design, and prototyping skills
• Familiarity / experience with user research and usability methods and techniques
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong design sensitivity that enables you to provide strategic design recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects at once
• Self-motivated individuals comfortable with following direction and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
• Active listener with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to produce results independently as well as collaboratively on multidisciplinary teams
• User research and human factors experience
• Experience with Adobe Suite
• Experience with prototyping tools
Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by e-mail (Use the red "Apply Now" button) with the subject line “UX/UI Designer - [Name]”. Interviews start soon so please apply ASAP.
How To Apply