• Partner with distributors and their clients to define project requirements/vision and translate into creative 3D rendering concepts for exhibit projects and environments
• Interface with the production team to ensure feasibility of design solutions.
• Provide estimates, budgets, and timelines for projects
• Maintain communication with customer/distributor throughout project to ensure accurate completion of design
Other duties may be assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
• B.F.A. or equivalent design experience or education
• At least 1+ years in a corporate or agency environment
• 3D modeling/rendering - 3D StudioMax /AutoCAD 3D
• PC Environment - Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design)
• Creative, organized, efficient, self-managing and excellent communicator, both written and verbal
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.