Laguarda.Low Architects, LLC is hiring a Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator to contribute to our marketing and creative efforts for company newsletters, digital designs, website updates, booklets etc. Designer will work in collaboration with marketing and design teams to design and execute strategic solutions for company products and marketing efforts. We are looking for a team player that has solid design skills, who is energetic, organized and has good communication skills to join our team!
• 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Marketing.
• Strong graphics ability with ability to update/modify web pages and e-mail templates using HTML Word Press and CSS.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills who can write copy for our newsletters, booklets and website updates;
• Excellent proof-reading skills and knowledge of grammar;
• Strong organizational skills, follow-through and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Well versed in Creative Suite a plus.
To apply submit a cover letter, resume and your portfolio by e-mail, use the red "Apply Now" button below.
Salary commensurate with the education level completed, professional experience, and demonstrated knowledge. Full benefit package included. EOE.