Opportunity to be a creative contributor to the growth of rapidly expanding Event Design and Production Company with an established client roster of global brands. The ideal candidate is a multi tasker, energetic problem solver and creative thinker.
• Collaborate on the development of the look, design, and feel for creative output including sales pitches and marketing & social media based projects
• Work directly with creative director to realize the creative vision of a project
• Integral part of request for proposal response and pitch process
• Key involvement on design from concept to completion
o Understand a creative concept and execute consistently with client/project objectives and our brand
o Source and produce décor and creative elements in line with 2D renders & reference boards
o Work closely to design and create overall guest experience using lighting, music, floral, furniture elements, graphics, etc.
o Create mood boards, sketches, 2D renders, spatial layouts + flow
o Anticipate change and solve challenges that meet budget and project goals
• Create opportunities and technical solutions to create a commercial advantage
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to absorb creative instruction and direction
• Confident and eager
• Innovative problem solver
• Passionate about design
• Grace under fire, ability to juggle and multi-task
• Ability to identify when to push boundaries and when to color within the lines
• Demonstrates urgency while maintaining a sense of perspective and humor
• Self-motivated, but team-oriented
• Excited to contribute to growing a business that demands one’s full time attention & commitment to getting the job done
• Expert in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• Advance sketching and illustrative skills
• Fluent in Microsoft Office
• Current in technical advances to implementing design ideas
• 3-5 years related experience
Please submit cover letter, portfolio, and resume by e-mail, use the RED "Apply Now" button below. Cover letter should include a few sentences about a life experience that demonstrates your ability to manage your time while helping others simultaneously.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.