Our team combines an interdisciplinary creative approach with deep technology resources in a fun, thoughtful atmosphere. We brand across print, screen and spaces; we do it collaboratively, passionately, thoughtfully and quickly. Extremely process driven, we are constantly looking to one-up ourselves. We strive to produce uniquely designed campaigns for our clients through listening, digesting, questioning and resolving.
We are currently looking for a graphic designer for a full-time position in our New York office.
THE GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
• Loves branding, from big story to small details.
• Loves working with a team.
• Has a passion for understanding the client and their business to come up with the best design solutions to fit them and their needs.
• Asks “why” to answer “how,” doesn’t rely on trends to do the work, thinks beyond what is already out there.
• Good verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. Ability to communicate positively, effectively and precisely with the team and with clients.
• Is very organized and efficient with time management, understands the value of planning.
• Listens to and digests feedback to create solutions that best fit the personality of the project.
• Has strong knowledge of graphic design tools across a variety of media, using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Is proactive in learning - takes initiative to improve skills and understanding and wants to share that with the team. This includes process, design theory, production and keeping up-to-date on new software.
• Feels strongly about putting out the best work possible.
• Wants to be challenged, to add to a team dynamic.
• Is very proactive, always looking for ways to better the design department and Neoscape as a whole. Upbeat, vocal, positivity!
• Has a BFA in Graphic Design and 2-5 years professional experience working with a team.
• A competitive compensation and benefits package including 401K with the potential for profit sharing contributions
• Health insurance with a 70% employer-paid premium
• Partial transit reimbursement
• Cold-brew coffee, craft beer on tap, daily snacks
• 80+ unique personalities with a broad range of creative talents across three studios
Think you have what it takes to join the ranks of our talented crew? Email us your résumé, cover letter, and salary requirements by e-mail... use the red "Apply Now" button. Must be eligible to work in the US.
Due to volume, we will not be able to get back to each candidate. No phone calls please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.