MAG is looking for a motivated individual with passion for interiors transportation design to join our award winning Design Studio, located in the center of Rome.
The position will work on developing new style concepts on transportation interiors design projects as well as liaising with MAG Engineering and production departments.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree in product or transportation design.
• Current Top End Luxury trend knowledge and cultural diversity understanding.
• Organisational skills, archiving and managing the material and images library as well as the digital files.
• High level sketching expertise
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign for accurate and high quality presentation work.
• Presentation skills, compiling sample boards, specifications and presentations documents.
• Italian Language mandatory.
• Good knowledge of English.
OTHER SKILLS NOT MANDATORY
• 3D skills in Rhino, CATIA and ICEM SURF
• Rendering skills in Cinema4D, 3Dstudio max;
• Creativity to develop new finishes products with our network of suppliers.
Contract type and compensation: dependent upon skills and experience
Please send CV and Portfolio (up to 5 mega)