3D Artist: Product Modeling
We are looking for 3D Artist to kick start an internal product modeling pipeline. Candidates will have some relevant 3D experience and will enroll in a sponsored training program which will teach standards, best practices and workflow efficiencies. Passion, drive and the desire to constantly improve are key characteristics of this 3D artist.
In this role, you will:
● Learn how to generate high resolution 3D furniture models with 3ds Max and V-ray
● Become adept at mastering product geometries; including modeling from scratch, modifying existing models and working with manufacturing schematics
● Develop an expertise in creating materials; specifically, how to create and apply library elements to achieve photorealistic surfaces
● Create textures and materials that incorporate albedo, reflection, glossiness, displacement and other view dependent material effects
Applicants should have a portfolio of house, room or furniture models they have created and rendered that accurately represent their skill. If you’ve worked in the virtual world or gaming industry and are looking for a new challenge this is a great opportunity. Candidates without an online portfolio or samples of work will not be considered.
● Demonstrated ability to create photo-realistic 3D models including knowledge of materials and textures
● An online portfolio of digital work that you have created
● Strong design skills, and love of interior design
● Strong sense of composition and perspective
● Self-motivated and proactive including a positive, “can-do” attitude and a sense of humor
● Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
● Degree in Fine Arts, Digital Media or equivalent
● High level of computer literacy
● Experience with 3ds Max and V-Ray
● Demonstrated ability to create photo-realistic renderings from 3D models
● Knowledge in lighting & texturing & materials
● Knowledge of photography and cameras
● Knowledge of color theory, principles of design, composition
● Familiarity with Blender, Sketchup, Solidworks
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check prior to hire.