Location: Malvern, PA
Department: Art/Production (Reports to Creative Director)
Minimum 4 years of professional experience
HMP educates and informs the global healthcare community. We produce accredited continuing medical education events and clinically relevant, evidence-based content for the healthcare community across a range of therapeutic areas. Through conventions, medical journals, and digital networks, we have a mission to improve patient care.
Our brands include Psych Congress, the largest, independent mental health meeting in the U.S.; EMS World Expo, North America's largest EMT and paramedic event; and the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC), the largest wound care meeting in the world.
The role of Senior Graphic Designer at HMP calls for a seasoned designer who possesses a high degree of natural creative talent and passion for conceptual design. The senior graphic designer is expected to work closely with the creative director, other designers, marketing associates, developers and content curators to produce high-end design solutions and concepts across multiple channels, both print and digital.
* Conceptualization/implementation of design solutions to meet marketing strategy.
* Participate in brand development, planning, and strategy sessions.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, editorial, education) to create dynamic and engaging creative for marketing materials, event promotions, websites, environmental displays, print pieces, conference materials, presentations, and other projects as determined.
* Research and keep up to date with current web technology, best practices, and design trends.
* Provide guidance to junior and graphic designers.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Four-year degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Web Design or a related course of study
* 4 years graphic design experience in an agency or corporate setting (preferred).
* Extremely proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD (or Sketch).
* Strong branding and conceptual design experience.
* Knowledge of web site structure and functionality.
* Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates skills in high-level graphic design.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Ability to effectively communicate reasoning behind your creative solutions.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Consistent and verifiable work history.
* Valid driver’s license.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.