Do you believe that well-designed products can transform experiences from ordinary to extraordinary? Do you thrive in a work environment that fosters, respects, and rewards new ideas and proactivity, while challenging the status quo? Then ROHEGO could be for you.
ROHEGO is seeking a highly motivated, driven, forward-thinking and creative Digital Marketing Associate who will be responsible for managing and developing social media channels/plans, website content as well as other methods of consumer engagement including, but not limited to, physical experiential events.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist at ROHEGO you will:
• Manage the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns and digital initiatives and build engagement across all digital media and in-person marketing channels, while maintaining brand voice and ensuring clear and consistent brand messaging.
• Produce or manage the creation of creative and compelling content to increase audience size and engagement levels across multiple marketing channels.
• Help secure social media cause marketing and influencer partnerships.
• Manage and monitor social media platforms by:
• Place and manage online ads and leads through online marketing funnels, building a seamless user experience that encourages escalating action.
• Adapt marketing concepts to attain maximum impact of communication goals and grow web traffic.
• Customize strategies using up-to-date trends in social media, tools, and applications.
• Monitor SEO/SEM and marketing metrics to forecast trends and develop proactive strategies.
• Work with company leadership and internal and external design teams to align social media with campaigns and programs.
• Network and develop relationships with Marketing, Branding, Digital, Print, & PR agencies as well as press and writers in the consumer and lifestyle space.
• Provide weekly reports on marketing activity to senior leadership.
What are we looking for? We are looking for people that are/have:
• Entrepreneurial drive and situational adaptability
• 2-4 years professional experience in communications, advertising, marketing or design; experience working with a creative agency or advertising firm a plus.
• Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, particularly for online audiences.
• Experience with online advertising on Google and social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram), banner design and production, rich media advertising, HTML emails, as well as other emerging technologies is an asset.
• Experience developing email campaigns that drive action on Mailchimp, Nationbuilder or similar CRM preferred.
• Strong, punchy and engaging writing skills and experience in writing/procuring content for blog posts.
• Able to prioritize and multi-task, working efficiently and able to address a wide variety of considerations.
• Proactive go-getter that excels in a team environment where all ideas and viewpoints count.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• An ethical and professional approach to work.
• BONUS: Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in Photoshop and Illustrator.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.