TTI Floor Care is looking for a talented and experienced video editor with a trained eye for detail, a strong sense of story and rhythm and skills with motion graphic design and color grading. The right candidate will also possess the ability to source and select trending music that is relevant for each brand as well as edit and mix audio. The right candidate will be experienced, knowledgeable, passionate about the craft and driven with a strong desire to create and grow.
You'll join a team that is focused on the development of amazing marketing and instructional video content for Hoover, Dirt Devil and Oreck products, to be seen on all our brands' sites, social media and major retailers' sites such as but not limited to; Walmart, Target, Amazon and The Home Depot.
• Strong color correction and grading skills are a must.
• Strong skills for cutting edge 2D design is a must.
• Must be collaborative, highly motivated and action oriented.
• Must pay careful attention to detail during communication and creative review.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of non-linear video and graphic production workflows, organization and data management, storage and archive.
• Achieve high quality and continuity between multiple projects while working against aggressive deadlines.
• Must be proficient in Premiere Pro, Resolve, and After Effects, with the ability to efficiently navigate projects and round-trip assets to and from multiple applications.
• Skillful knowledge of 3rd party plugins.
• Must have superior project and time management capabilities within a fast paced, high productivity environment.
• Ability to work in a team focused environment as well as work independently while maintaining attention to detail and clear communication.
• Ability to partner with key stakeholders to ensure successful execution throughout the post-production process.
• Actively maintain expertise in the latest technology trends, techniques, and tools related to post-production.
• Asset management and proper data management and archival skills are a must.
• In addition, you will occasionally assist or advise in pre-production and production.
• Proactively assist the team with studio cleanliness and organization.
• BA or BS in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production, or related field or commensurate experience in a high performance environment
• Must submit a demo reel and portfolio that clearly demonstrates editing, motion graphic and color correction/grading and audio work.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.