We are seeking an innovative designer to design high quality products for our unique beauty and cosmetic products. This includes product packaging, store displays, and 3-D renderings of pop-up-shop layouts.
***Please include link to portfolio. Resumes with no portfolio link will not be viewed***
***This is an office position M-F, no remote work***
• Create original 3D designs of products, packaging and displays
• Create accurate and fast hand sketches on the spot
• Create developed drawings and sketches explaining form and function
• Create photo realistic renderings in accurate and to scale settings
• Create detailed technical schematics to ensure over seas vendors have a clear understanding of the overall product design and function
• Lead projects through the design and development phase by communicating regularly with overseas and domestic vendors
• Manage and update design resource tools, including specifications, digital files, materials library and development samples
• Participate in collecting feedback from sales force, retailers and product testers
• Participate in research and development of new design concepts and understand how to translate these concepts into viable products
• Interpret design/style trends into brand appropriate products that fit within targeted wholesale pricing
• 3+ years of CAD and 3D design experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in design, fine art or related degree preferred
• Engineering/technical background preferred
• Clear understanding of sizing, scale and proportions
• Ability to work within technical and budget requirements in an innovative way
• Be able to work well in a team environment and synergize with other departments
• Must be able to clearly convey concepts through fast on the spot hand sketches as well as verbally
• Must have strong technical drawing abilities
• Must have excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite as well as 3D rendering programs such as Modo, Keyshot, Solid Works, Sketch-Up, ext.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual work with excellent execution of ideas
• Highly organized with a tremendous attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet concurrent deadlines.
• Solid knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes including, but not limited to, precious metals, jewels and injection molding
• Someone who truly LOVES design and fashion, whose passion is evident in their work
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.