Acer Exhibits & Events, LLC, is currently seeking a Creative Director to join our talented team of individuals who design and fabricate custom exhibits, creating unique experiences for a very diverse client base.
Skills and requirements:
A creative leader and talented senior exhibit designer with experiential design/marketing knowledge is an ideal candidate. Must have excellent presentation skills with a hands on approach in creating exhibit spaces. Knowledge of 3D modeling software, form-Z and Adobe Creative Suite. Current on new techniques, procedures and materials in the exhibit production industry. Previous management and/or director experience is helpful.
• Collaborating with account and design teams, planning and illustrating concepts for clients.
• Provide leadership and management of the design department.
• Team field trips to attend relevant shows and seminars.
• Liaison between departments and design team, delegating projects and managing schedules.
• Participate in client proposals and presentations.
• Promote and inspire creativity, enthusiasm and dedication.
If you are excited and inspired by design challenges, ideas, and solutions and want to work in a creative environment with others who share your enthusiasm, this is your opportunity!
To learn more about Acer, visit us at www.acerexhibits.com
We provide a competitive salary plus bonus, a full benefit package including medical, dental, disability and 401k plan.
Please submit your resume and portfolio in PDF format (or portfolio link) for consideration.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.