Neoscape’s Boston studio is seeking a graphic designer with 2-5 years of professional experience. If you love branding and the design process that goes with it, we may be the place for you! We brand across print, screen and spaces; we do it collaboratively, passionately, thoughtfully and quickly. Extremely process driven, we are constantly looking to one-up ourselves. We strive to produce uniquely designed campaigns for our clients through listening, digesting, questioning and resolving.
THE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Loves branding from big story to small details.
• Loves working with a team.
• Has a passion for understanding the client and their business to come up with the best design solutions to fit them and their needs.
• Asks “why” to answer “how,” doesn’t rely on trends to do the work.
• Has good verbal, written, and visual presentation skills, and an ability to communicate positively, effectively and precisely with the team and with clients.
• Is very organized and efficient with time management, understands the value of planning.
• Listens to and digests feedback to create solutions that best fit the personality of the project.
• Has strong knowledge of graphic design tools across a variety of media, using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Is proactive ¬– takes initiative to improve skills and understanding and isn’t afraid to dive into a project.
• Feels strongly about putting out the best work possible.
• Wants to be challenged, to add to a team dynamic.
• Is very proactive, always looking for ways to better the design department and Neoscape as a whole.
• Has a BFA in graphic design and 2-5 years of professional experience working with a team.
• A competitive compensation and benefits package including 401K with the potential for profit sharing contributions
• Health insurance with a 70% employer-paid premium
• Partial transit reimbursement
• Cold-brew coffee, craft beer on tap, daily snacks
• 80+ unique personalities with a broad range of creative talents across three studios
JOIN OUR CREW
Email us your résumé, cover letter, salary requirement and link to your online portfolio by e-mail. Use the "Apply Now" button below.
Must be eligible to work in the US. Due to volume, we will not be able to get back to each candidate. No phone calls please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.