Geomagical Labs is an AI startup, building an exciting consumer application for millions of users, led by serial entrepreneurs who have taken two product teams through IPO.
We have an opening for a self-directed, hands-on, senior visual designer to serve as our champion of brand & design. In this role, you will:
- Develop engaging visual artwork, layout & branding for an exciting new consumer product/brand.
- Develop engaging creatives for innovative digital & print promotional campaigns.
- Craft supporting graphics, illustrations & high-fidelity mocks for company presentations.
- Ideate and develop creative ideas in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Create and curate compelling photography & video content.
- 5+ years hands-on industry experience designing for internet experiences & brands.
- Portfolio demonstrating a range of creative work and compelling design perspective.
- Expert hands-on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Solid understanding of typography, color, composition, grid systems and over all layout.
- Experience developing brand marks & custom iconography.
- Awareness of design ideas & trends; excited to create influential UI and brand experiences.
- Academic foundations in fine art & graphic design.
- Bonus points for visual design on production consumer apps.
- Bonus points for experience with customer acquisition and social media campaigns.
- Bonus points for solid HTML+CSS hands-on web skills.
- Must be enthusiastic about seed-stage startups; entrepreneurial; comfortable creating something new.
- Must have USA work authorization; we cannot sponsor visas for this role.
- Rare opportunity to join an early tech startup adventure when it is less than fifteen people, led by founders who've taken two startup teams through IPO.
- Significant stock equity packages, of the sort only available to early startup employees.
- Headquartered in Mountain View, California, in the heart of the Castro Street downtown restaurant district; an easy walk from Caltrain and bicycling trails.