“You have to be tuned-in all the time. There are always moments to be captured and stories waiting to be told. Being curious is the most important part of the job.”
Joh, Content Designer
Drive and shape the visual language of the KISKA brand. From curation to creation, you are a core member of the Marketing Team. You turn moments into assets and communication needs into appealing and on-brand visual materials.
To tell our stories, you will:
• Create photographic assets. Execute content concepts alongside fellow creatives.
• Explore, track and capture KISKA moments. Turn them into visually appealing messages.
• Evolve and sharpen KISKA’s visual brand language. Establish it across social media channels, particularly Instagram.
• Conceptualise, storyboard and develop visual input.
• Manage and share digital assets throughout the studio, using a database and continuous collation.
• Work with the Content Strategist to evolve and curate kiska.com.
To visually make the KISKA brand happen, you need:
• A degree in design and extensive photography skills.
• Experience building concepts and storyboards.
• Social media savvy. Particularly Instagram.
• Skill with composing convincing images and packaging them into messages.
• Photo editing skill for all channels. Online, social, and sometimes even print.
• An organised mindset and ability to own multiple projects.
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom.