Pinnacle Brand Group Inc. is in search of a Graphic Design Specialist to join the team in San Diego, CA.
Pinnacle Brand Group Inc. designs, develops and markets a collection of Men’s footwear brands in the US and International markets. As a market leader in the footwear industry, Pinnacle Brand Group excels in high-end, luxury distribution channels.
POSITION SUMMARY: Graphic Design Specialist
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Design Specialist, who is driven and takes initiative working in a demanding fast-paced, high-energy environment. This individual must have a true passion for design and be an expert in delivering high-taste level creatives.
The Graphic Design Specialist will provide support to the Marketing Team by producing engaging, high-quality assets, supporting the multi-brand marketing initiatives in accordance with the company’s objectives and timelines.
• Conceptualize and develop exceptional designs for both print and digital needs.
• Develop branding & corporate identity print materials.
• Support the department’s digital marketing initiatives including email campaigns, paid advertising, website assets and social media networking.
• Provide strategic, creative and out-of-the-box thinking.
• Assist in taking product photography in the in-house studio
• Assist with organizing creative product photography and lifestyle shoots to include conceptualizing a theme & producing mood boards.
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the Sales and E-commerce teams.
• Assist in various research projects related to the Marketing, E-commerce, Sales, R & D department’s initiatives.
• Ability to be flexible and improvise new concepts to meet changes in business needs.
• Ability to work collaboratively with necessary partners, but also manage time accurately and independently
• Identify areas of opportunity and propose solutions
• 5+ years’ experience in creating highly effective design and print work
• Fashion apparel and/or footwear industry experience required
• Experience in consumer products, branding, production, identity and packaging required
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows Suite
• Experience in digital marketing platform (Mailchimp, Constant Contact) desired
• Experience in e-commerce platforms: Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace required
• HTML coding skills is a plus
• Experience in Product Photography strongly desired
• Excellent sense of aesthetic design and keen eye for typography
• Experience Copywriting desired
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Working knowledge of Color Theory & print processes
• BS/BA in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
Position is located in San Diego, CA, only applicants in the immediate vicinity will be considered.