OXO is hiring a Graphic Designer for our New York City office.
At OXO, we're on a quest to make the everyday better. For over 25 years, we've made household tools that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. When we have an idea, we're going to make it happen, even if it hasn't been done before—especially if it hasn't been done before. If you've ever thought, “there's got to be a better way to do this", you belong here, too.
We balance hard work with a thriving office culture; community isn't just a buzzword at OXO, it's a way of life. With a guest speaker series covering topics like service robots and crafting hard-to-write letters, group limoncello making, book and bike clubs, volunteering opportunities, luau-themed happy hours, summer outings to theme parks, and an annual ski trip—we like coming to work every day and think you should, too.
What you'll be doing
As a member of OXO's Brand Design team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the concepting and design of graphics for all OXO touchpoints through completion. The graphic designer works closely with other designers, copywriters, photographers, printers, packaging engineers, project managers and product designers.
• Provide visual solutions for packaging, e-commerce and digital applications, point of purchase, signage and sales collateral
• Develop original designs while maintaining the OXO brand identity
• Work cross-functionally with creative, product management, sales and brand communications teams
• Create print-ready mechanical files
• Contribute to, attend and art direct photo shoots
• Communicate with Asia office as needed to ensure smooth transfer of mechanicals to manufacturers
• Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design from an accredited four-year college or university
• 7+ years of professional graphic design experience
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office
• Packaging and online graphic design experience required
• Thorough understanding of design-related processes such as photography, retouching, printing and design for online applications
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Design for Amazon and other e-commerce platforms preferred
• Experience designing for consumer or retail brands preferred
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
For more information about who we are and what we do, click here.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties, education/experience/skills requirement of the position at any time.
Founded in 1968, Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) is leading global consumer products company offering creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well recognized and widely trusted brands – some include: OXO®, Good Grips®, Hydro Flask®, OXO tot®, OXO on® and OXO SteeL®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Febreze®, Hot Tools®, Revlon®, Pro Beauty Tools®, Sure®, Pert®, Infusium23®, Brut®, Ammens®, Sea Breeze®, Bed Head®, Karina®, and Gold 'N Hot®, Dr. Sinatra®, and Dr. Whitaker®.
We employ people across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. We also utilize temporary, part-time, and seasonal employees as needed.
We have 4 business segments-
Housewares: Provides a broad range of products to help with food preparation, cooking, cleaning, organization, beverage service, and other tasks to ease everyday living for families.
Health and Home: Provides healthcare and home comfort products.
Beauty: Provides personal care, beauty care, and wellness products including hair styling appliances, grooming tools, hair accessories, and liquid/solid/powder based personal care products.
Nutritional Supplements: Provides premium branded doctor formulated nutritional supplements, skincare, and pain relief products to help people lead healthier, happier lives.
Why Join Us?
At Helen of Troy, we share an uncommon passion for our work. With our collective expertise, we work together as a close-knit family of brands to create and deliver leading consumer products that make a difference in the lives of people across the world – our powerful brands are marketed in approximately 75 countries.
A job at Helen of Troy provides you an array of career paths, development opportunities, leading benefits, and a foundation of values that shape our company. Supporting a diverse portfolio of brands, our 15+ locations elicit unique team cultures that attract a wide variety of people. Many of our products rank as #1 brand in their category. We're proud to be market leaders, largely through our new product innovation, product quality, and business strategy.
We are Helen of Troy. Join us!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9h8w2zyz3tpygk9m