Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world’s most exciting brands? ProExhibits and ProGlobalEvents is hiring a Creative Director to join our award-wining team. The key role of a Creative Director is to lead in the creation of design solutions, based on client briefs, individually or as a leader of a design team.
In addition to being creatively awesome, having the following skills are key:
• Works collaboratively with the design team, providing feedback and input.
• Provides design assistance and mentorship to the junior members of the team.
• Ability to articulate a great story through your designs and your team’s designs.
• Participates in the client discovery calls.
• Maintains interaction with the sales and event management teams throughout the design process.
• Designs within a designated budget.
• Attends internal and external client briefing meetings to brainstorm design solutions.
• A desire and knowledge for leading internal and external clients through a creative process.
These skills are a MUST:
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage your creative intent through and with the team that makes your designs real.
• Proficient in 3ds Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong portfolio of wining work.
• Great communication skills.
• Able to show concepts, mood, and design direction quickly through sketches.
• Enthusiastic team player, positive attitude.
• Strong creative eye.
• Attention to detail, quality, and cost conscious.
• 5+ years experience in a similar role.
ProExhibits offers a fast paced fun work environment with an incredibly diverse range of products and clients. We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we offer the following:
• Competitive compensation
• Experience working on nationally recognized brands
• Work within a high-functioning and inspiring workplace atmosphere
• Onsite Gym and recreation room
• Medical, dental, vision
• Paid PTO
Please submit your resume to Recruiter@ProExhibits.com to be considered for this role.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.