• Provides support to the creative process through preparation of thorough, appropriate design solutions, creating a variety of presentation materials/design deliverable s by computer, and hand methods.
• Member of a team including Senior Designers, architectural Drafters, and Detailers.
• Organizes, and maintains files and documentation per department protocols.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• May attend meetings with clients, including discovery, and presentation meetings.
• Member of creative team assigned to complete design jobs. Works under the direction of lead Senior Designer. Coordinates, and utilizes skills to best effect within the parameters of the job.
• Responsible for preparing presentation work to KRS design standards.
• Responsible for designing to target budget.
• Participates in specific design review meetings.
• Actively monitors, and reports progress daily, communicating ongoing results to design team.
• Exhibits design contract awareness, with understanding of scope of work, approved alterations to contract, and timeline requirements.
• Actively communicates requests for scope of work changes to team leader, and requires approval prior to doing additional work.
• Communicates as a team member with Designers, Drafters, Account Executives, Account Managers, and limited communications with consultants as needed.
• Utilizes, and prepares KRS labor, and expense reports daily, including adherence to protocol, productivity, and accuracy of job costing.
• Proven ability to create highly effective, appropriate design solutions, and presentation materials for the retail market.
• Previous accountability as a team member responsible for providing creative concepts aligning with KRS’ creative services.
• Proven competency in verbal, presentation, and written communication.
• Demonstrated computer design skills utilizing Corel, Adobe design software, and SketchUp, with potential work in Painter.
• Demonstrated hand rendering skills in conceptual sketching, and finished architectural illustrations.
• Proven ability to work within a design team environment, and application of design standards.
• Proven ability to provide accurate, comprehensive, and legible site surveys.
Please include a cover letter stating you salary requirements and samples of work.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.