Vanderbilt Home is a industry leading lifestyle product manufacturer for all areas of the home with product categories spanning from kitchen counter top and entertaining and serve to home storage solutions. Our global partnerships allow us to manufacture and distribute products domestically and internationally to more than thirty retailers.
Some of our product categories include: Countertop Storage, Entertaining and Serve, Stacking and Storage Baskets, Kitchen Organization, Bathroom Storage, Laundry Solutions, Step Stools, Closet Organization, Shoe Racks, Soft Storage, Clothing Organization and Collapsible Laundry.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A love of all things design!
- Great 3D modeling skills in either Rhino or Solidworks (we currently use Rhino.)
- A passion for creating on trend and meaningful housewares product for mass retail (houseware industry experience a plus!)
- Ability to confidently present and communicate their ideas to their team and in sales meetings.
- An excellent understanding of retail and the ability to identify whitespace opportunities in the market place.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects in a fast paced product development role.
- A team mentality and a passion for their work.
- BFA in Industrial Design or other related design experience.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and
- Proficient in 3D modeling software, Rhino or Solidworks (we use Rhino)
- Past experience in mass retail a huge plus!
- Past experience with Home and Housewares a huge plus!
- All candidate levels are encouraged to apply, however we are most interested in candidates in experience in mass retail and home/housewares development and design.
This is an on location position at our 5th Ave. Office in Midtown Manhattan.
A portfolio is required to be considered for this position. Please submit a PDF portfolio submission, or a link to your online portfolio in order to apply.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.