The Creative Services Manager at Allis is the team liaison, pinch point problem solver, forward thinker and organization advocate. They proactively understand all aspects of resourcing throughout the workflow and foresee potential challenges of schedule conflicts or over resourced talent. They are the ultimate champion for great creative work that is on time and on budget with a seamlessly integrated internal process. This position reports to the Head of Client Services, but also works directly with the Creative Director.
What we're looking for?
• Someone who can inspire and communicate effectively to help our remarkable team create remarkable work
• A hands-on manager who dives in head first to understand all aspects of the agency; client dynamics, workflow processes, team idiosyncrasies, and creative expectations
• A great collaborator who has an appreciation of the process as both a rational and emotional one to ensure we are doing our best work and our team stays motivated and engaged
• Seasoned professional with a multi-medium experience base to understand all aspects of our capabilities; branding, collateral, web, photography & film production
• A unique culture fit who enjoys a mix of relentless work ethic and unabashed individualism
• An insatiable individual who is passionate about high-end, luxury design and enjoys the lifestyle industries we service
The Creative Services Manager will manage the schedules for all creative output - from concept to production.
• Cross-functional internal project management of creative projects including high-level workflow, timelines, deliverables, and appropriate resourcing proactively dealing with pain points
• Manage end-to-end workflow including briefings, creative and production
• Understand timing estimations for all processes and mediums to establish a schedule that meets both client and agency criteria
• Partner with the Creative Director to assess and understand future studio needs and plan accordingly
• Understand and communicate priorities of the agency
• Track and monitor the movement of projects and effectively communicate the status and implications to all stakeholders
• Regulate timesheets throughout the agency to understand project timing estimations vs. accurate utilization of time and billable percentage
• Manage all creative briefings & output throughout the new business/pitch project process
• Proactively assign creative roles & responsibilities in-line with account requirements
• Anticipate, flag, and proactively remedy resourcing challenges
• Consistent solution-oriented, positive attitude and the desire to approach issues with a sense of empathy and poise under pressure.
• Help standardize the workflow processes to create consistency across all accounts
• Manage master workflow calendar with an omniscient understanding of both large project staffing and impromptu request resourcing
• Memorialize learnings and find better, more efficient ways of managing and optimizing resources
• Ensure that all briefing materials, project plans, assets and project information are collated at the forefront of the project to ensure creative success
• Strategically considers agency workflow to provide innovative resourcing recommendations in-line with multiple project requirements, budget, creative & production skill-set and timelines
• Understand and help estimate project budgets based on staffing requirements and resourcing
• Track financials on all projects to alert and problem solve if the project’s actualized hours are over estimated
• Work with the Head of Client Services and Finance Director on project profitability and project reconciliations
• Find and catalogue options for overflow resources as needed
• Manage allocated budgets for talent and negotiate pricing
• A minimum of 3 years of agency project management experience, specifically managing creative projects
• Amazing communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced, creative environment that demands an all-hands-on-deck approach
• Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to multi-task quickly and execute flawlessly
• Desire to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
• Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; experience with Basecamp
• Bachelor Degree
• Must be San Francisco or Bay Area based - willing to relocate if needed
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.