Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Our teams feature a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and cutting edge technologies. Come, join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet!
We are seeking an expert user experience/user interaction designer to craft solutions that increase customer satisfaction, drive cost savings and foster innovation for both Apple employees and customers. You are adept at aligning business strategy with human interaction and usability methodologies. You utilize your expert knowledge to define task and transactional-focused user experiences that generate workflow efficiencies while reducing ongoing maintenance costs.
As a User Experience leader you will be involved in several areas including business & user needs analysis, low fidelity prototyping (wireframing), usability testing, and following deployment, monitoring and measuring adoption success.
•Background in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Computer Science
•5+ years professional experience
•Proven ability to define new approaches to complex design problems and convey solutions in the form of presentations, click-through prototypes and design specifications
•Process driven with strong interaction design skills, careful attention to detail and a deep understanding of user centered design principles
•Deep understanding of Mac OS and iOS human interface capabilities.
•Experience defining and monitoring success through site analytics/metrics.
•Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
•Experience with OmniGraffle and Adobe Photoshop.
- Drive the alignment of business requirements, user centered design methodology and technology factors to craft designs for the purposes of validating business requirements and conducting usability testing
- Build wireframes, screen-flow diagrams & UI spec documentation
- Consider localization, scalability, and ease of maintenance in all solutions
- Define and demonstrate best in class user experiences that reflect Apple’s Information Technology standards.
- Act as an evangelist within diversely skilled project teams and be a catalyst for positive change.
- Engage business and technical team partners for feedback and validation
- Assist with validating and measuring user experience success via usability testing and post-deployment evaluations
- Effectively communicate project status to senior management on a regular basis
Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience defining solutions for both Enterprise, Service and Consumer Customers.
- Experience in graphic design and creation of UI visual assets.
- Experience employing different user research methods and developing interview study guides.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.