Senior Packaging Designer
We are a unique housewares company searching for a talented packaging designer to join our rapidly growing team. As a senior packaging designer you will work alongside our project managers to develop solutions based on market research and retail strategies. We are looking for a self-starter who is capable of developing multiple packages simultaneously from start to finish using all aspects of the packaging development process. To be able to manage and direct other designers.
Responsibilities and skills
:• Create multiple branding language concepts to fit different brands
:• Responsible for the timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion
• Prepare mockup packaging for management and client review (Strong hand skills a huge plus!)
• Strong retouching skills a huge plus
• Support sales team with presentations, mockup packaging, signage and other graphic needs
• The ability to collaborate and work closely with other design specialists including but not limited to: industrial designers, illustrators, retouchers, photographers, etc.
• Able to manage both sales needs with quick turnaround as well as production needs
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who takes direction and criticism well, who can contribute to group creative discussions. We want someone who works well with a team and thrives on creative collaboration as well as meeting individual design goals who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and whom is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer.
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree in package design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in an agency or in-house design department
• Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.